Lackadaisy Cats (5)

 Ah yes, the 1920s and Cats what more can you ask for? I've heard of Lackadaisy from my cousin who loves the webcomic and I can see why Tracy has such a charming style that I love seeing how expressive the characters are while being amazed by the details of everything and I also like the sepia touch since it gives it that old photograph look to it which I think it fits since it takes place in the 20s. I found myself to be quickly sucked into the story as I liked the pacing of it a lot and I love the cast of characters. I enjoy how Tracy does action in her comic I find the ways she does it to be engaging and interesting like the panels where Rocky is dodging from getting accidentally shot at by Freckle were great like it just makes me look at everything like her panel flow is just so well done. I love the cast of characters and their own unique personalities and even their manner of speaking makes me really imagine what the characters sound like, which to me brings them more to life and there are definitely some characters that I want to know more about but only got a snippet of them since they only have appeared in a couple of panels. I just like the overall interesting plot while having comedic breaks that I think are not weirdly placed. I definitely want to want to read more Lackadaisy on my own time since I got pretty invested from what was provided in the reading list.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Handmaid's Tale (6)

One Bad Rat 1-4 (4)